Arrival & Departure
Weekend = Friday 3:00 PM arrival - Sunday 12:00 Noon departure
Dates (Weekends): September 6th – October 27th, 2019
Weekdays may be available on request.
Country Buffet Breakfast included daily!
Trailers Include These Amenities:
What To Bring
*Lots more options if you want to explore Gardnerville & Minden, 22 miles North on 395.
*In order to encourage relaxation & outdoor living, trailers do not have TV or Internet. Limited internet use on the property is available with premium booking. Cell service is very good.
*We are pet lovers; but are Not able to accommodate pets during this Friends & Family time period.
Enjoy our bulldogs (optional), the wild quail, bunnies & assorted birds.
* Refund Policy: Fast & flexible. Must be requested at Least 7 DAYS in advance, so we may have adequate time to re-book the space- Deposit will respectfully otherwise be forfeited.
*Friends & Family special September/October 2019 Rates are Un-Published rates. If you wish to refer friends or family, we’d love it! Let us know- if space permits during the Friends/Family window, we will do our best to accommodate them at the Fall Friends/Family rates, if not, published rates will apply.
*The $50 referral gift is valid ONLY for Full, Published Rates for Paid Weekend, NOT for Friends/Family rate- We gotta make a living😊.
Safety & Security
· We close the Vineyard gate at 8:00 PM. For a later time, we will provide you with a remote/code.
· NO Smoking of any kind in trailers, on the deck or property – Huge fire hazard.
· Parking is in designated areas near your trailer- stay on path to avoid hitting rocks or boulders.
· Fire Pits must be turned off at 10 PM per our use permit.